• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

My 2nd Platform

Well I got that platform on E Bay about a week ago and it didn't have brackets so I had some scrap angle iron and welded a set of brackets up today. It is much stronger than the title brackets and I'll set it up at my disabled friends house that I help out a few days a week so I can hit the bag there also. I want to wach out for materials this spring and build a adjustable platform for my home gym.
    Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks really Solid.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Yes it is, being a welder is very handy...lol...most of the things I make for home is out of scrap steel people throw away. Sometimes when your looking for specific items it can take a while to come up with them at little to no charge but when you do the things I make end up just costing me my time. I want to make a adjustable platform like the one you use with the counter weight. Hopefully I'llget it together by summer

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...