• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Just got my title 9 x 6

Here is my Title 9 x 6 compared with my everlast 8 x 5. The title bag leather is much softer than the everlast leather, making it easier to hit bare-handed. The title loop is a little longer than the everlast loop, but that is not going to be a problem - the rebound on the title is fine. It is a different feel when I hit it, not quite as fast as the everlast, but it is a feel that I really like. Different does not necessarily mean not as good as the everlast. One thing I really do like is that the seams on the title are not as pronounced as on the everlast - don't have to worry about cutting the delicate skin on my knuckles. I hit it for about 5 minutes before taking the pic, and I am a title speedbag fan now. I am glad I ordered a title bag.

This is what the title bag looked like after being pumped with air about 5 minutes earlier - not bad!

Last edited by riqal; 12-20-2008, 02:40 PM.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

they look around the same size, think your going to have fun with it

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by riqal View Post
      ....... One thing I really do like is that the seams on the title are not as pronounced as on the everlast .......
      Amen, brother. The seams on my Everlast stick out much more than on the Title bags.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...