• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

KQED-FM auction: speed bag lesson.

One of our unsong speed bag fans is Jerry Neuman, announcer for NPR radio KQED, FM 88.5 San Franciso & 89.3Sacremento.

Jerry Neuman, speed bag lesson

KQED Public Broadcasting
    2601 Mariposa Street
    San Francisco, CA 94110
    tel: (415) 864-2000

Pretty Cool. You Go, Jerry!

Hope he raises a lot of money.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag
    Pretty Cool. You Go, Jerry!
    That is cool. By strange coincidence I just arrived in San Francisco on a business trip... too bad I won't be here when the auction ends.

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Tim
      That is cool. By strange coincidence I just arrived in San Francisco on a business trip... too bad I won't be here when the auction ends.

Stranger still, I am in San Diego this week for a business trip... I saw there is a boxing gym near my motel, but sadly, I doubt I'll have a chance to get in there to use their bags.

Luckily they do have a nice fitness center here in the Motel that is open 24 hours that I have been able to take advantage of every day later at night.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

San Diego...

Originally posted by Chris M
        Stranger still, I am in San Diego this week for a business trip... I saw there is a boxing gym near my motel, but sadly, I doubt I'll have a chance to get in there to use their bags.

Luckily they do have a nice fitness center here in the Motel that is open 24 hours that I have been able to take advantage of every day later at night.
        John Baca Lives in San Diego. He works out at a gym there. Use to be the powerhouse Gym on pacific beach, but I think he's changed.

If you're in San Franciso, You might call the station and see if you can hook up with Jerry Neuman. Good guy.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...