• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

everlast deluxe adjustable platform

Does anyone have this platform?
    Speed bag platform can be easily adjusted to ideal height for any athlete. Platform comes complete with swivel, two brace boards, assembly hardware and full rubber edge binding for safety. Complete and ready for assembly. Compatible with double-end bags and double-end anchor (sold separately). Measures 24" in diameter;

I was at Dick's sportinggoods this morning and they sell this unit. Looking at it online, I was impressed. However, when I picked up the box, it was a lot lighter than I expected it to be. As a matter of fact, it was just slightly heavier than the box containing the everlast cheapie adjustable platform. So I am kind of skeptical about how heavy duty it is, and wheather or not it is worth the $129 price tag. If anyone has this unit, let me know how you like it. I know Skunk has one and gave a review, but I don't know if his review is biased since he has a contract with everlast.

Correction: In the thread title I used the word "deluxe", but this is not the "deluxe" adjustable platform that everlast sells, that is a much more expensive unit
    Last edited by riqal; 03-28-2008, 02:41 PM.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

I think Skunk has a few of them he can give ya details

Comment

• mgoody123
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2008

i was thinking of buying the same one, the only thing is that it comes with the chain link and im partial to the plastic ball S hook. That an easy change thought

Comment

• mgoody123
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2008

Oh yea, i did see that video with skunk. I dont think he would steer us in the wrong direction, besides, it looks like he is giving it hell.

Comment

• riqal
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2006

If anyone does decide to buy this platform online, the everlast website sells it for $20 less than what the title website sells it for.
          Last edited by riqal; 03-31-2008, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...