• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Its Offical!! SpeedBagSkunk and EverLast Teamed up

The contract has been signed and Zach Ruffo Aka The SpeedBagSkunk is apart of the EverLast team for the next couple of years. I want to thank everyone for there support and for all my friends on this forum that have watched my videos and have learned something from me. With out my friends and fans i wouldnt be where im at today. Soon ill be able to tell ya to just to to EverLast.com to see my videos as well as on youtube.com and myspace.com and a few others.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

will be changeing all the equipment to Everlast by next weekend so if anyone interested in the heavy bags or speedbag platforms im selling them for 150.00 with bag and swivel i paid 225.00 wholesale for them, also the heavy bags 100.00 a piece you will be respoonsible for pick up or delivery feas let me know if your interested if not there just going to storage if no one buys them.
    386-867-0739 is my cell number and ruffosgym@yahoo.com is my email.
    check out my gym at http://www.myspace.com/ruffosgym
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

Congrats... Good luck
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• toolboxdiver
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2008

Congrats my Tatted up Brother, You deserve it bro, don't forget about us peons when your rich and famous...lol

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Congrats again... awesome.

I'm gonna make it to your gym soon... I may take a day off from work to get there.. you open at 5PM ?

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

Congrat again Zach your success is well deserved.
          ________
          HotGirlCeleste
          Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...