• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • t-rex
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2008

bag comparison

I have received my new Title Classic bags and here is a small comparison picture.

For just an inch less there is a pretty huge gap between the Title Classic 9x6 and the Everlast 10x7, nearly two inches in length. The loops on the TCs are wider than the one on the Everlast, it is pretty tigth when attached to a chain link swivel. The loop on the TC 8x5 is longer than on the TC 9x6. Why?

The TC 8x5 is so tiny I did not find it in the parcel at first. Someone here said it is like punching air, I can say that this is true. But it feels good after hitting some months the ~10oz Everlast.

Anyone who can give me a hint which bag would fit between the TC 9x6 and the Everlast? I think of buying the Rival swivel so maybe a Rival speedbag 9x6 would do it? Or a Lonsdale Peanut bag (great classic look)? What do You say?

Last but not least I have to say that Title offers a great service, the e-mail communication was very good and I got my items shipped halfway round the world within five days. I know some times in the past where noone even thought of buying goods so far away, too expensive and too much time. Maybe in the near future they will be able to beam it right to your swivel.

picture from left to right: Title Classic 8x5 - Title Classic 9x6 - Everlast 4201 GyroBalanced 10x7
    Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by t-rex View Post
    The loop on the TC 8x5 is longer than on the TC 9x6. Why?
    If there is any specific reasons for it, I don't know them. strap length remains a mystery.

Anyone who can give me a hint which bag would fit between the TC 9x6 and the Everlast?
    the "regular" Title 9x6 (red) is a bit larger than the "classic" 9x6, so that might be an option. You also might consider one of the other Everlast 9x6 bags, (4200) which are a bit smaller than your 10x7, but shaped a bit different than the Title bags, and hit like a bit larger bag, but it will be faster than the 4201.

I think of buying the Rival swivel so maybe a Rival speedbag 9x6 would do it? Or a Lonsdale Peanut bag (great classic look)? What do You say?
    It might work. Several people have rival bags here. I've never seen or hit a Lonsdale peanut bag personally so I can't answer that for sure.

that's a great comparison picture.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 05-13-2008, 07:02 AM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...