• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2008

Swivel

Sup guys? I came across this site today. i was wondering if anyone has used this before, and if so, is it any good?

• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

That picture is very likely not accurate.

The everlast "professional" swivel is the chain link.

I'd be surprised if you got what that picture shows.

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

For $9.95 they will probably send you the plastic swivel, which is a good swivel, but it is not the one shown. I have noticed that a lot lately where the pictures do not match what they say they are selling.

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

I have had sellers on ebay post pictures of the metal swivel and send you a plastic swivel. I have bought 4 or 5 metal Everlast swivels over the years and the only time I've ever had any luck was by watching ebay and buying them from an individual, not some guy that has 10,000+ feedback that sells sporting goods and whatever other kind of crap he buys in bulk.

After being burned I always asked the seller before bidding if the picture shows the actual item and not a stock picture.
        Last edited by Chris M; 08-01-2008, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• mk23666
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2010

The picture now shows the plastic swivel. but strangely enough you can get it cheaper than that from several places on the web.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by mk23666 View Post
            The picture now shows the plastic swivel. but strangely enough you can get it cheaper than that from several places on the web.
            Better get them if you want them. They aren't making them anymore. I can use all the plastic housings I can get 'cause I got a few steel balls I can put in them.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• mk23666
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Mar 2010

dang it! Bought four just in case.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...