• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FatRat
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2008

An issue with the timer for me...

Hi,

Finally joined the forum, been using the Timer since I found out about it last year, and it has put a whole new perspective on my workouts. Just one question though, I've just recently downloaded the NEW timer and I've been having problems in regards to the sound.

I am currently using FireFox 3, and Windows XP.

I have also downloaded the media player plug in as instructed to on this website.

The sound for the round times work, but when I want the time to warn me at say... 30 seconds before the round ends, I only get the tick, and not the sound that I wanted it to play when we reach the final 30 seconds (warning sound), same with the Interval sound, can anyone help please?
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Interesting. I will test it with Windows XP and FF3 and see if I get the same results...

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

So you are using the Downloaded verison right?

Can you tell me in the lower left hand corner it should have a version number, like v2.5a or something... can you tell me which version you have ?

Comment

• FatRat
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Oct 2008

It just says v2.5a.

I redownloaded the timer yesterday from your website, right before I tried to test it myself and sending you this post.

Thanks

EDIT: I think the issue is resolved, I may have opened the beta-timer file which was included in the zip file. I opened the "Timer" file which displays v2.5a (beta version displays 2.5 only) and the warn sound is ok, I will continue to test it and let you know if there are any issues.

Keep up the good work with the timer.
        Last edited by FatRat; 10-04-2008, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...