• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LunarRei
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2008

Can't find this bag anywhere...

and probably because I don't know the name of it. I've searched all over for it and I can't find anything like it anywhere. So here I am!

It looked like a cross between a double-end bag and a teardrop. It was shaped like a double-end but had the size and mount of a teardrop.

The gym I used to go to had one (Boxing Works, in Hermosa Beach) and it was a great workout. It allowed for a lot of footwork and head movement while still throwing some power behind it. Very dynamic, though obviously not as quick as a double.

It said Throwdown on it, but Throwdown doesn't have them on it's sight. Might have been a one off experiment, I dunno.

Any thoughts? Thank you!
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

ringside has a few DE bags like that...check em out
    http://www.ringside.com/RS/GroupDetails/GroupLanding2.aspx?gid={855e7e2b-7f69-494b-b1a3-8f36f898dae0}&SearchType=_GROUP_SEARCH&GroupName=D ouble%20End%20Bags&bcrumb=false&
    ________
    VAPORIZER WIKI
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

I believe that is refered to as a Mexican style DEB. Yes Ringside has one, as does Cleto Reyes, and a few other suppliers.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...