You've seen punch drumming, well here's.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

You've seen punch drumming, well here's.....

a real pro at juggling to music. It worth the 4+ minutes out of your life. His name is Chris Bliss. He looks like a cross between the Fonz and Ted Danson.

I really enjoy watching a master of his craft.
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

That was amazing! But now that I 've seen that before posting a video of me punch drumming with mistakes, I'm just a little hesitant to post!
    Haha...anyhow...
    Here's a little back at ya; some Pen Pinning Insanity! I do think that people look at Alan Kahn, The Skunk, etc... with just as much awe as they do watching anyone with unique skills!
    BAG ON!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      a real pro at juggling to music. It worth the 4+ minutes out of your life. His name is Chris Bliss. He looks like a cross between the Fonz and Ted Danson.

Wow, Rhythm, Timing and Talent come in many forms. I've seen this one before and it never ceases to amaze me. Four minutes and not ONE miss.

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
      ..Here's a little back at ya; some Pen Pinning Insanity!

Wow, that looks like Brian Tichy playing drums! He's got some cool spins also.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• atgatt
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

I have to say that the pen spinning got boring to me fast even though it is really something. But the juggler, there's a guy in the zone!

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          That was amazing! But now that I 've seen that before posting a video of me punch drumming with mistakes, I'm just a little hesitant to post!
          Haha...anyhow...
          Here's a little back at ya; some Pen Pinning Insanity! I do think that people look at Alan Kahn, The Skunk, etc... with just as much awe as they do watching anyone with unique skills!
          BAG ON!

Cool stuff! They should put some glow in the dark stickers on those pencils and kill the lights.

Originally posted by Biff View Post

a friend of mine e-mailed me this video last year and I thought I lost it when switched to U-verse. Thanks for posting this Biff!
          sigpic

Comment

• Biff
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

SSP - Gotta say I haven't seen "pen spinning" before....that's an unusual talent.

a friend of mine e-mailed me this video last year and I thought I lost it when switched to U-verse. Thanks for posting this Biff!
            I was cleaning out "My Favorites" folder and ran across the video and posted it. Glad to have been of help, MD.

Comment

• deano
              Australia's Elbow Wizard

• Jun 2009

juggling

thats real hand eye co/ordination.hey

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...