• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jordan
    • Jun 2009

evergel gloves

anyone ever used these? http://www.everlast.com/evergel-glove-wraps.html
    I've been told they can be used in place of handwraps, but I can't find em at any stores to try em out.
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

i had the same question...heres the thread that i started...check it out...http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...read.php?t=531
    ________
    VAPORIZER WIKI
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Jordan
      • Jun 2009

awesome thx man

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Alan Kahn digs these

The gels seem to be an obstruction to hitting the bag. I tried real quickly once and it was not fun. I got used to wrapping. The wraps can come a bit loose if you don't wrap properly, (like me). But all I was really trying to do was protect the knuckles that were chafed, bruised and in pain a bit. You start spotting blood on the wall with bruised knuckles and your kids think something is wrong. So just get some red wraps or Harbingers and keep baggin'!

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          But all I was really trying to do was protect the knuckles that were chafed, bruised and in pain a bit. You start spotting blood on the wall with bruised knuckles and your kids think something is wrong. So just get some red wraps or Harbingers and keep baggin'!
          same thing has happened to me but your hands get used to it which is nice...cant remember the last time ive had sore hands from bagging my shoulders always go dead first especially now that im lifting so intensely!
          ________
          Heavenscent69
          Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:53 AM.

Comment

• Jordan
            • Jun 2009

HAHA, well it looks like everybody has different opinions on this whole thing, maybe its one of those things you just have experience yourself, thanks for the help and links guys.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...