• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

Ipod nano now has video

the ipod nano recently release the latest generation and it takes video!!! and the video quality it actually great they said its better than the flip mino camera. may have to get this mainly so i can start throw speed bag vids up. got a new bouncing job today so im getting more hours now and going to have to start a nano fund hahaha...u can check it out here i think it will work perfect for bagging! http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/

ps i got a birthday coming up...might get it faster than expected
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-10-2009, 09:34 PM.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

The only thing I wonder is if it can capture fast motion. I know alot of the earlier video in digital cameras couldn't keep up with typical speed bag stuff. I'm sure the technology has improved quite a bit since then. I can't wait to see some samples uploaded from a Nano

This clip is supposedly from the new Nano... I'd say it looks pretty darn good and should be more than adequate for speed bag footage!

here's the Apple samples, looks great:
    Last edited by Tim; 09-10-2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Kyle
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      The only thing I wonder is if it can capture fast motion. I know alot of the earlier video in digital cameras couldn't keep up with typical speed bag stuff. I'm sure the technology has improved quite a bit since then. I can't wait to see some samples uploaded from a Nano

This clip is supposedly from the new Nano... I'd say it looks pretty darn good and should be more than adequate for speed bag footage!

thats what im hoping for because i wud only use it for that or if the dog some something cool that i would want video of...also its 30 frames per second does that seem like it will work?
      Last edited by Kyle; 09-10-2009, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
        thats what im hoping for because i wud only use it for that or if the dog some something cool that i would want video of...also its 30 frames per second does that seem like it will work?
        Hey Kyle, if it's 30 fps it'll be fine. My camcorder is 30fps.
        sigpic

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          Hey Kyle, if it's 30 fps it'll be fine. My camcorder is 30fps.
          thx for letting me know. i was starting to think it wudnt work

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
            thx for letting me know. i was starting to think it wudnt work
            I just watched the demo again, if that's 30fps, it's damn good! Look at my clips and watch the motion of the bag and you'll get an idea of 30 fps video. The Ipod Nano looks outstanding!
            sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...