Hydrocore bag on sale with free shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Hydrocore bag on sale with free shipping!

You can get this bag for a great deal here:
    http://esportsonline.com/ (The link takes you to the website and you have to search for CENTURY HYDROCORE BAG)
    I couldn't believe it when I saw it - considering that title is selling the same bag for $150 (size L is a 70lb bag, not the 120 lb that title advertizes it as).

The bag was delivered few days ago, and it is pretty awesome. It has thick foam around a large plastic bottle that holds 7 gallons of water. It is 13" in diameter and about 40" long.

With tax I paid just under $88. What a deal!
    Last edited by riqal; 10-10-2009, 09:52 PM.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

That is a great price. Does the bag seem to be durable?

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      That is a great price. Does the bag seem to be durable?
      Very durable. My only concern at first was when I filled the plastic core with water and hanged it, I noticed at the bottom there was a bulge where gravity was pulling the plastic core down. But I guess that that is to be expected since the core is filled with 70 lbs of water. The bottom does seam to be super durable and I don't anticipate anymore sagging at the bottom. We are not talking about much sagging, just about an inch or two. The outer cover is very tough vinyl (I think) and overall the bag is professional quality. Like a big black tank. The foam inside is nice and thick, high density and no problem hitting bare-handed if you want.
      Last edited by riqal; 10-18-2009, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
        The foam inside is nice and thick, high density and no problem hitting bare-handed if you want.
        Nice! I miss punching on a water bag... maybe Santa will bring me one. Thanks for the details.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...