• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baggin'
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2009

Rival 8x5

I just picked up an 8x5 Rival speed bag which I love so far but it feels light and requires a little more power to keep it moving (which i like). I was wondering if any of you also find this bag to feel light. I haven't been at it long but its obviously lighter than my Title Gyro 7x10 but actually feels lighter than my Everlast Pro 6x4. Any thoughts?
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Baggin' View Post
    I just picked up an 8x5 Rival speed bag which I love so far but it feels light and requires a little more power to keep it moving (which i like). I was wondering if any of you also find this bag to feel light. I haven't been at it long but its obviously lighter than my Title Gyro 7x10 but actually feels lighter than my Everlast Pro 6x4. Any thoughts?
    Actually the opposite for me...compared to the Title Classic in 8x5, the Rival feels heaiver. Not by much, but noticeable. That said, the classic is a very light bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...