• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

speed bag hits back!!!!!!!

the other day i had a dumb ass tell me that the speed bag doesnt hit back!!! and i say thats horse shit!!!! so heres a video of a speed bag getting its revenge so all you speed baggers dont be too sure that it wont get ya lol
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

He he, done that before.

Watch this one to the end
    Some speed bag moves, plus some hazards of the speed bag (be sure to watch all the way to the end).

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
      • Oct 2006

lol! i watched that clip like 5 times in a row! thats funny man.

Comment

• rehamco1
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2013

lol today my swivel came apart the bag fell at my feet I was stunned did not know that could happen so I can relate thanks for sharing I don't feel so bad now..

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
          lol today my swivel came apart the bag fell at my feet I was stunned did not know that could happen so I can relate thanks for sharing I don't feel so bad now..
          I have that happen several times, when the eye-shaft of an everlast ballhook blew out of the ball. If it happens on a punching hitting the front of the bag, then it flies off into the wall. If it happens on a Reverse Punch, the bag often flies right past your face over your shoulder. Or worse, into your face.

Got a few of those on video also. Not pretty.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...