• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Update on SPEED B.A.G. 2010

Hi all, a quick update on SPEED B.A.G. 2010

We are hoping to finalize date (late July or Early August) and location (Vegas, Orlando, and REAL GYMM in NJ are all in the running) by Feb 1st.

The event committee is currently working to get SPONSORS on board. There are significant costs (facility rental, freight, equipment, etc.) that we must get sponsor support to cover.

I can tell you we already have one sponsor on board: Balazs Boxing. I am extremely excited to have the manufacturer of some really, really high quality equipment supporting our event!

Expect more sponsor announcements soon, I will keep you all posted as I have more to share.

Tim

PS The event committee is working hard behind the scenes to make this happen. It consists of Me, Alan (SpeedBag), Biff, Spinsmashpop, and SpeedBagSkunk.
    Last edited by Tim; 01-12-2010, 08:10 PM.
  • SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

sweet - i use Balazs when i bag in my gym... you wont find better quality anywhere.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hi Tim, sounds like the "wheels are in motion!" Keep us posted.
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Oh yeah!! Sounds great! Keep us posted.
        sigpic

Comment

• Jordan
          • Jun 2009

can't wait

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...