• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Everlast 4200 with new bladder for sale on ebay

I am selling my 4200 on ebay. The original bladder has been replaced with a title rubber bladder, which has improved the performance of the bag. The original bladder was sphere-shaped. The title bladder is teardrop-shaped.

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
    I am selling my 4200 on ebay. The original bladder has been replaced with a title rubber bladder, which has improved the performance of the bag. The original bladder was sphere-shaped. The title bladder is teardrop-shaped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Everlast-Leather...item2558509bf6
    the original bladder was most likely plastic.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      the original bladder was most likely plastic.
      Actually it was a rubber bladder, just shaped like a ball. The Title tear drop shape bladder filled the bag out more at the bottom.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by riqal View Post
        Actually it was a rubber bladder, just shaped like a ball. The Title tear drop shape bladder filled the bag out more at the bottom.
        I've never seen an Everlast pro gyro 4200 with a Title Rubber Bladder. Every one of the Everlast Pro gyro models I've opened had a red plastic bladder by everlast.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          I've never seen an Everlast pro gyro 4200 with a Title Rubber Bladder. Every one of the Everlast Pro gyro models I've opened had a red plastic bladder by everlast.
          I think he's saying he replaced the ball shaped bladder with a Title tear drop shaped bladder? I guess the factory ran low on speed bag bladders and had to dip into the DE assembly line's stash.

Comment

• riqal
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            I think he's saying he replaced the ball shaped bladder with a Title tear drop shaped bladder? I guess the factory ran low on speed bag bladders and had to dip into the DE assembly line's stash.
            Sorry if I did not make it clear. Yes I did replace the original myself. I ordered a title rubber bladder because the bladder in my 4200 became defective. When I took the original 4200 bladder out, I noticed that it was a ball, and it was made of rubber. Also, the original bladder did not have an everlast logo on it. It was plain white.

By the way, I found a new everlast 4204 on ebay a few weeks ago. So I quicky bought it. When I got it, a pamphlet in the original box had a copyright date of 1994. The bag is unused - no signs of use, wear or tear,or any blemishes on the bag. The guy said he bought it several years ago but never used it. My guess is it has been sitting around for over a decade. I pumped it up and it has taken a while for the leather to stretch out to where the bag looks normal. At first, it was very lopsided and very odd shaped. But I attribute that to the bag sitting around for so many years.
            Last edited by riqal; 01-18-2010, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...