• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Pro-box extreme peanut

Well the pro-box extreme peanut arrived today and first impressions are good! the leather is nice and it is very solidly put together it is sized inbetween the Everlast 6x4 and THE Everlast 5x8 a really nice size and a nice fat shape although i may have it pumped up a bit hard in the pictures the loop is of very thick leather and should last forever, i will put it through its paces at the weekend and let you all know what i think and if i am feeling really energetic i might even make a video.
    Attached Files
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Wow! That is a very rugged-looking bag. Can probably take a heck of a beating. Congrats!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by fingers View Post
      Well the pro-box extreme peanut arrived today and first impressions are good! the leather is nice and it is very solidly put together it is sized inbetween the Everlast 6x4 and THE Everlast 5x8 a really nice size and a nice fat shape although i may have it pumped up a bit hard in the pictures the loop is of very thick leather and should last forever, i will put it through its paces at the weekend and let you all know what i think and if i am feeling really energetic i might even make a video.
      It's starting to look more like me. Somewhere between a six pack and a case. I have to loosen my laces to fit around my bag belly. Time to start "punch and riding" again.

Hope it hits well.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ukspeedbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

I'm looking forward to hearing how this bag performs.

Comment

• Jordan
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
          I'm looking forward to hearing how this bag performs.
          I agree its always cool to see a new looking bag, let us know how it goes

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

, i will put it through its paces at the weekend and let you all know what i think and if i am feeling really energetic i might even make a video.
            Great looking bag ... I must see video... pretty please ???

Comment

• atgatt
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Fingers, let us know if it gives a larger, more forgiving sweet spot.

Looks well made.

Comment

• fingers
                Speed Bag Guru
                • May 2008

Well even though i have a heavy cold i tried the peanut out today!!

Performance...7

durability.......9

speed...........8

balance.........7

Price.............9

overall a good solid bag made to take a pounding, i like the fact the seams are on the inside so it is kind to the hands in winter, it is slightly out of shape but i think this will rectify itself with use and the loop is a bit stiff also time will wear this in, i think i will get a lot of use out of it as it is an ideal size,so if you want a solid fast cheap bag i would recommend it. oh and Tim a video will follow soon.

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Nov 2007

Sounds like it's worth all that £20 then. Thanks for the review fingers.

Comment

• atgatt
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2007

Now there's a true baggist, hitting the bag when sick.

Fingers, take it easy and get better quick. We love your bag reviews.

Comment

• fingers
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • May 2008

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
                      Now there's a true baggist, hitting the bag when sick.

Fingers, take it easy and get better quick. We love your bag reviews.
                      Thanks Atgatt!! it would take more than a cold to keep me from my bag addiction!!

Comment

• fingers
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • May 2008

Well i had some spare time so i gave this bag a real workout!!.....and the bladder burst i could of sent it back but with the cost of postage it was hardly worth it when i took the bladder out it is tiny about the size of an orange!! so i put in a spare Cleto reaes bladder i had and what a difference it is now a well balanced quality bag! slightly heavier than before but it handles like a dream.....well that could just be me of course!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Nov 2007

Well i had some spare time so i gave this bag a real workout!!.....and the bladder burst i could of sent it back but with the cost of postage it was hardly worth it when i took the bladder out it is tiny about the size of an orange!! so i put in a spare Cleto reaes bladder i had and what a difference it is now a well balanced quality bag! slightly heavier than before but it handles like a dream.....well that could just be me of course!
                          Thanks for sharing that fingers. Can't believe the bladder popped. You should give them a call and ask them to send you a spare bladder...at least. Must be the size of those fists.

Comment

• fingers
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
                            Thanks for sharing that fingers. Can't believe the bladder popped. You should give them a call and ask them to send you a spare bladder...at least. Must be the size of those fists.
                            I emailed Sugar rays they were very apologetic and a new bladder is on the way!!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Nov 2007

I emailed Sugar rays they were very apologetic and a new bladder is on the way!!
                              Perfect! I used my spare Cleto Reyes bladder in the Title. Did you over inflate the bag fingers? It's kind of put me off buying one.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...