• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atgatt
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

RBT Freestyle

Every once in a while I still do some upgrades to the RBT. Check out the RBT Freestyle and let me know what you think.

Thanks
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

This thing just keeps on getting better.... Nice tweeking.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Cool! I subscribed to your videos. "Mitts" mode shows just how sturdy those arms are!

Comment

• atgatt
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2007

Thanks Alan and Tim. Not that I'm planning a boxing career at my age, or even planning on fighting, but it has helped my reflexes MUCH better in blocking, and it is so much fun, it makes boxing against it a thing to look forward to, much like a speed bag and DE bag. Heck, we've got have our toys in this crazy world.

Those arms are bullet-proof now. I won't tell you how many renditions of different arms it took me to get them like that, but it was more than I want to admit to.

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
          Thanks Alan and Tim. Not that I'm planning a boxing career at my age, or even planning on fighting, but it has helped my reflexes MUCH better in blocking, and it is so much fun, it makes boxing against it a thing to look forward to, much like a speed bag and DE bag. Heck, we've got have our toys in this crazy world.

Those arms are bullet-proof now. I won't tell you how many renditions of different arms it took me to get them like that, but it was more than I want to admit to.
          Now there is a dedicated man that won't quit, no matter what!

If you don't bring passion to your play, you won't play long.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2007

Looking great atgatt! I wanna try it out someday. Maybe you'll have it at SPEEDBAG 2010?
            sigpic

Comment

• atgatt
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
              Looking great atgatt! I wanna try it out someday. Maybe you'll have it at SPEEDBAG 2010?
              Met, I think you'll like it. You'd make a great advertisement for it. If it could withstand your powerful punches, then it could take anyone's.

I'd love to be at the Speedbag 2010, but being out of work and putting money into making the RBT, things are a bit tight. But, who knows what could happen between now and then.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...