• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ROMY
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2010

Check out my coach in his boxing days

This is the guy that is teaching me how to box. Billy Tompkins, black trunks. I think this is late 90's.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Whatcha guys think?
  • Speedbagskater
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2010

Your coach has a pretty wicked hook off the jab, its a great move, you get your opponent to cover up his face thinking your gunna hit him with a 1-2 combo, but then your left hook comes around the side of his glove which is in front of his face still waiting for the straight right to connect, in a way if your opponent hold his guard up high, his glove creates an obstruction to his vision, and he never sees the hook coming.. Great video!!

Comment

• atgatt
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Speedbagskater View Post
      Your coach has a pretty wicked hook off the jab, its a great move, you get your opponent to cover up his face thinking your gunna hit him with a 1-2 combo, but then your left hook comes around the side of his glove which is in front of his face still waiting for the straight right to connect, in a way if your opponent hold his guard up high, his glove creates an obstruction to his vision, and he never sees the hook coming.. Great video!!
      That combo sure worked for the Manny Pacquiao vs. Hatton knockout punch

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...