• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Way too funny!!

Someone at work turned me on to this video clip. I'm sure some of you may have seen it. I laughed so hard at this! Maybe Scissorhands can find some way to spoof it?

sigpic
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

You don't watch TV much, do ya MD??

This is only recent imitation of THE Mr. Clubber Lang in Rocky III.

Clubber was Bringing the Pain long before this guy. But it is a cool take off on the original. And everyone who gets waylaid in this deserves it.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Metaldad.... I laughed out loud through the whole thing....
      Tate's Little Richard scream after tackling the offending workers takes the cake for me! That is the pinnacle of it all! It says more than words can explain!
      To me, this is pure comedy. Clubber was there to intimidate and scare.
      Thanks for sharing!
      Last edited by spinsmashpop; 03-19-2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Hey Metaldad! I just watched another 3 of those Office Linebacker clips....
        They are all equally killer! I am sitting on the tour bus at 4 am, the only one awake in the front lounge and I am cracking up! Man, his Little Richard scream just dominates. This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

....and by the way.... Look at my post # before this one......
        Total Satanic style!!! Haha.....
        Number of the beast, baby!!!!

BAG ON!

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          You don't watch TV much, do ya MD??

This is only recent imitation of THE Mr. Clubber Lang in Rocky III.

Clubber was Bringing the Pain long before this guy. But it is a cool take off on the original. And everyone who gets waylaid in this deserves it.
          Obviously not!! I'm still trying to unravel the mystery of the island on "Lost". Like I said, I'm sure some of you have seen this before...I wasn't thinking of Clubber Lang though..."I wanna hurt him, I wanna crucify him........real bad" priceless

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          They are all equally killer! I am sitting on the tour bus at 4 am, the only one awake in the front lounge and I am cracking up! Man, his Little Richard scream just dominates. This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time!

BAG ON!
          I just checked out the sensitivty training clip! Dear God that's funny!!!! BTW You 666th post comes up as post 667 also. Unless my computer is "born again" and is purging all that is dark and satanic from my poor wittle soul? Eh, I dunnno
          sigpic

Comment

• Clubber Lang
            • Mar 2010

I think you will find that he has a serious job to do.

Inflicting a whole world of pain is serious business and I am just glad that he has found a corporate job.

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Pretty funny, we need that guy at my office. There's this guy that takes the last bit of coffee and doesn't make more , oh wait, that's me

MetalDad - the "Posts" numbers shows your current number of posts total, so 666 and 667 won't display at one time. If Spin posts again, all 3 will display 668, get it?

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Pretty funny, we need that guy at my office. There's this guy that takes the last bit of coffee and doesn't make more , oh wait, that's me

MetalDad - the "Posts" numbers shows your current number of posts total, so 666 and 667 won't display at one time. If Spin posts again, all 3 will display 668, get it?
                RE: post #'s. Metaldad and I obviously think alike. I thought it put the posts in numerical order, but it makes sense that it shows the total number. I actually knew this but when I noticed post #666, I forget all about it....

My friend says Terry Tate came on the scene a couple superbowls ago. But I still do not know anything about the person, if he is a real football player or what....
                EVeryone one of those skits is so funny!

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Tim View Post

Thanks Tim, I got it now. LOL

My friend says Terry Tate came on the scene a couple superbowls ago. But I still do not know anything about the person, if he is a real football player or what....
                  EVeryone one of those skits is so funny!
                  The guy that turned me on to these said he played and then got injured and started doing these spots for ESPN. They are flippin' hilarious! speaking of funny, I'm sure you would want to do business with this guy:

sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                    Thanks Tim, I got it now. LOL

The guy that turned me on to these said he played and then got injured and started doing these spots for ESPN. They are flippin' hilarious! speaking of funny, I'm sure you would want to do business with this guy:

That's a great commercial!

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

BAG ON!
                      I bet you could make some killer takeoffs of this at a rock concert.
                      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...