• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Craigslist: old platform

I wonder what era this one is from?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/1701317634.html
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Dang... the Craigslist posting has expired...

Originally posted by paranday View Post
    I wonder what era this one is from?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/spo/1701317634.html
    DANG. The posting expired. Maybe next time, you could take an "Image Capture" of the picture, or download it to your desktop so you can post the image on our board...
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
      DANG. The posting expired. Maybe next time, you could take an "Image Capture" of the picture, or download it to your desktop so you can post the image on our board...
      Can do. This particular one was an adjustable model with a wooden drum, not plywood or particle board. It had bracing angled to the front of the drum. Looked sturdy and old.

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

Looked like a Wilson from the late 1940's. I'd would assume that if it was it was their Professional model, as they were selling the rebound rings through sporting goods and department stores at that time.Yes, you could go into any major department store in most larger cities and it would have a pretty complete sporting goods dept. This was the case up untill the mid 1960's in most places.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...