• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

UK located everlast platform for sale

About six months ago I bought one of these Everlast adjustable platforms, one of the last to be had in the UK. I finally got it out of the box this week to install it in our new loft conversion but sadly it's not really a suitable space for speedbagging. I can't put this up anywhere else so will have to stick to my current platform in the lean-to. The different style of brackets mean I will have to stick with the BBE board that sits either side of heating pipes.

SO.... anyone in the UK interested in my lovely Everlast platform?? It's a great board and I'll sell it on for £50. It comes with the Everlast U bolt swivel and will be compatible with the plastic ballhook swivel and jumpcannon's Powermill swivel.

If you can't collect from Cheltenham, I can probably courier it to you for about a tenner. Send me a private mail if interested.
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...