X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

Need some help finding videos

does any one have or know were to find clips of pro boxers working the speed bag?
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by ninja420 View Post
    does any one have or know were to find clips of pro boxers working the speed bag?
    Youtube or google video. I've seen a few. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before here on this forum.

Look around, I'm sure you'll find some because they are out there, I've seen a couple of Tyson and Ali on the net.

Comment

• BillyMack
      • Sep 2006

I think John Ashton did some speedbag work in Beverly Hills cop...oh, wait, that was ninja420..my bad...

Hit up the video hosting sites (youtube, metacafe, etc...) you should be able to find a couple vids...

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
        Youtube or google video. I've seen a few. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure this question has been asked before here on this forum.

Look around, I'm sure you'll find some because they are out there, I've seen a couple of Tyson and Ali on the net.
        agreed
        ________
        Depakote Lawsuit Settlements
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• ninja420
          • Jan 2007

well Im shure this ? has been asked but I still cant find them Ive tried finding them on youtube and google and yahoo but all I can find is a bunch of yay whos like my self I would like to see a real pros work out if you guys find any thing let me know.

Comment

• Kyle
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Nov 2006

id ask Speedbag hes the king of search engines
            ________
            Live Sex Webshows
            Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Chris M
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2006

I did a search on youtube one time and found this: http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...&search=Search

I'm sure you could do the same for "Holyfield workout", "Ali workout", etc....

Comment

• ninja420
                • Jan 2007

Thanks Chris! Thats what I was needing. I was searching speed bag...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...