X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

Mrs. BillyMack

Went back down to Venice Beach this weekend and got some footage of my fiancee, Katy. She has potential!!

Katy demonstrating a controlled speed bag routine at Venice Beach...
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

nice and contolled good job. soon shell get to start working on the elbows.
    ________
    Vaporite vaporizer instructions
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Billy Mack said "She has potential!!"

I agree wholeheartedly. Good control and attitude to the bag from what I can see.

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

Looks like she's afraid of getting hit in the face, she's standing back pretty far.

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

A lot of us did when we first started

Comment

• jaguiler
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2007

lookin' good !! congrats on the engagement ! -

may I refer you back to Alan's wisdom on marriage -
            Man I wouldn't say that around my wife. She's already killed three husbands, and two of them was just nappin'.
            One day you'll learn that your life isn't complete until your married. Then it's finished.
            For me, I didn't know what true happiness was until I got married, and now it's too late.
            Truth is: I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me.
            I can't complain, for my wife and I were very happy for thiry years. Then we met.
            Last edited by jaguiler; 04-06-2007, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Chris M
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              A lot of us did when we first started
              True, but when I got hit in the nose a couple of times by a bag I found out it wasn't so bad anyway.

It's when I punch myself in the jaw when I miss a RSP that hurts and it makes me laugh after I look around to see if anyone saw me just punch myself in the face!

Comment

• BillyMack
                • Sep 2006

Well, my girl is 6'2" so she has a pretty long reach so that's a big factor in her stance...and since she hasn't moved into striking from behind the bag she says she's comfortable like that...I kiss* her in the face all the time so she's definitely not scared of it...j/k j/k

Thanks for watching, it gives her motivation!!

Who else is brave enough to post videos of their significant others?
                Last edited by BillyMack; 04-06-2007, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Chris M
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Mar 2006

Last edited by Chris M; 04-06-2007, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Chris M
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
                    Well, my girl is 6'2" so she has a pretty long reach so that's a big factor in her stance...and since she hasn't moved into striking from behind the bag she says she's comfortable like that...I hit her in the face all the time so she's definitely not scared of it...j/k j/k

Thanks for watching, it gives her motivation!!

Who else is brave enough to post videos of their significant others?
                    First off, I don't have a video camera, but my wife is kind of a spaz and she won't go near the bag.

My 9 year old son is getting pretty good though, I really need to get a video cam so I can post some videos of the two of us.

Comment

• Kyle
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
                      True, but when I got hit in the nose a couple of times by a bag I found out it wasn't so bad anyway.

It's when I punch myself in the jaw when I miss a RSP that hurts and it makes me laugh after I look around to see if anyone saw me just punch myself in the face!
                      I've been there its really embarrassing when people are watching at the time.
                      ________
                      Laguna Bay II Condominium Prathumnak
                      Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...