• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

ringside pole mount platform

i havnt actually punched on it yet. i did mount it on a pole at a low height just to get an idea of how to instal it and get an idea on how secure and safe it is. After installing it , i hit the platform a little and it did seem to have more give than i hoped for. it does seem like it might be secure and safe though, hoefully. my one beef is that it looks like 2 mounting clamps come with the platform on the website pic, it actually only has one. the clamp is the spot that has the most give, 2 clamps would make it a lot better.
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

after looking at the packaging, i found out the drum is this exact $20 table top

and the clamp is here for $2.66

Comment

• PIEFURZ
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

With the poor quality coming out of mass produced manufacturing these days there is a market for good old, down home, made in America products. It takes someone who actually speed bags with some mechanical skills to design and build a sturdy speed bag setup. For example, Jump Cannons swivel, you just don't find this quality of products mass produced anymore.

Comment

• juxt
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

i called them and said the website pic looks like it has 2 clamps but mine only has one. They told me to send it back to them and they sent me back the same thing.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Juxt, with you skills and energy you need good equipment. I'd send it back and demand a refund. Great baggin with you at SBII, AWESOME.

Comment

• juxt
            Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

thanks man, speedbagII was crazy. my shoulders were killing me but I just couldn't get enough bagging during those 4 glorious days. i was there as much as possible, i took 3 trips from home/work to real gym.

im thinking of whether to get a refund or try to modify it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...