X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hannibal
    • Dec 2010

Tuf-Wear Pro Tactic Bag Gloves Review

Here is a short review of these gloves..I have had these roughly a month now, and am none to pleased with these gloves. For starters these gloves have a similar wrap system like the hayabusa bag gloves, but the wrap is not leather. It is hard to tighten these around the wrist. You are able to make a great fist though, and it has wonderful thumb positioning. Being a 12 oz glove you are able to work more on technique with these gloves, and if you make a mistake the lack of wrist support lets you know. Another flaw in these gloves is after one month and a pre leather condition with my 110 dollar bottle of treatment these gloves look like a 90 year old persons skin. They are severely wrinkled and cracking already. The stitching on these is also poor. I have had stitching give way already and can stick my index finger out the front. The design is nothing to boast about either. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10 I give these gloves a 3 merely because of the legacy of the old gloves. Yet, these are simply a cheap rip off of the fighting sports pro bag gloves and hayabusa wrap system. The old Tuf Wear are far superior. My throwdown bag gloves far exceed the quality of tuf-wear, and I will be sticking with them and Grant from now on. I failed to mention I have took the plunge and bought a new pair of grant pro bag gloves that are sweet. I will post pics and try to get a video up of me hitting my 150 lb bag with them. They are beautiful..It is a shame that tuf-wear has dropped so far in quality since being bought by title boxing. I am even more disappointed in the crappy customer service at title mma. Any company that wants you to send them pictures after a month of wear and the gloves are falling apart can KMA.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...