• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

top pro d swivel

i got this in the mail the other day. it moves a lot like the metal chainlink swivel. its rebound arc is more than i expected, i was hoping it would be more like the jim bradley swivel. My biggest problem is the bolts will either loosen and fall off or they will be too tight and the swivel wont move right. Im gonna get locktight so the bolts wont be completely tightned but wont fall off.
    Attached Files
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Juxtaposition Bagging !

Originally posted by juxt View Post
    i got this in the mail the other day. it moves a lot like the metal chainlink swivel. its rebound arc is more than i expected, i was hoping it would be more like the jim bradley swivel. My biggest problem is the bolts will either loosen and fall off or they will be too tight and the swivel wont move right. Im gonna get locktight so the bolts wont be completely tightned but wont fall off.
    Juxt, you rocked this Swivel on the Vert Bag at Speed Bag II. I was totally impressed with your vertical bagging as well as your Traditional Bagging Skills you are an amazing Bagger with talent that may never be matched except for deano in your style of bagging. I havent' even Seen skunk do the deano thing and He can do anything with the speed bag!

Anyway I'm calling your style of bagging the Juxtaposition!

The rest of us baggers can see his vert bagging on this vid Ms. D posted from Speed Bag II. Go to 1:16 of the Vid to see Juxt.

Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• juxt
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

thanks nova. I was impressed watching you bag. hearing you too, great punchdrumming. this year was crazy, my shoulders are killing me lol

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...