• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SupergeZ
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2007

Speedbag Setup Coming 2morrow!!

so excited, my speedbag setup is being dispatched now and arriving 2morrow! im so glad its a half day at college 2morrow so i can come back at lunch time and install it!
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

awesome make sure to post some pics
    ________
    PRILOSEC SETTLEMENT NEWS
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• SupergeZ
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2007

got the board 2day, its not exactly as in the display pic, the steel a frame isnt as big as the 1 pictured but for 27 pounds i really cant nock it for my 1st platform. it has a laminated MDF board which is jst under an inch thick.... as i suspected the bag and swivel are generic and crap, but will last me for a while untill ive got enough for a new setup... will take and upload a piccy now

think for the next setup ill make it myself, make it more heavy duty and give it a professional swivel and bag.

Comment

• SupergeZ
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2007

unfortunately my mother has the attachement for the foot pump to blow up the bag in her car so i cant give it a good bashing yet

heres the pics
        Attached Files

Comment

• Chris M
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
          unfortunately my mother has the attachement for the foot pump to blow up the bag in her car so i cant give it a good bashing yet

heres the pics
          I notice the mounting arms are pretty close, they appear to be 12 inches or less from each other. You may want to mount that platform to a piece of wood or something solid so you can then bolt the entire assembly to wall studs. Putting a speedbag in drywall or plaster will last about 2 minutes before it pulls out.

Comment

• SupergeZ
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2007

all put up, seems pretty solid, used sum huge ass rawl plugs and nice long screws so shud me ok... but we'll see... watch me have it off the wall by 2night lol
            Attached Files

Comment

• SupergeZ
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2007

got the bag inflated, had a bash and can keep a basic rhythem with both hands or each hand individually, gona take alot of practice to get good tho and sum better equip! but this will do untill ive mastered the basics

Comment

• Kyle
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Nov 2006

awsome set up how thick is the drum?
                ________
                Electric Cigarettes

Comment

• SupergeZ
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Mar 2007

its not bad, will last me untill i get round to custom building a new platform

the drum is about 3/4 of an inch thick... i just need a sand bag for the top and a new swivel because the 1 suppied only likes going back and forth lol

Comment

• Kyle
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2006

sound solid and sound like the chain link swivel im not a fan of that type of swivel either. and sand is always a good idea
                    ________
                    WendyXXX live

Comment

• SupergeZ
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Mar 2007

thats the swivel it comes with, all plastic bar the metal bolt... and it doesnt go sideways very well meaning i can only hit it properly forward and back! cant wait for a new 1
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Kyle
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Nov 2006

looks like the deluxe swivel (http://store.titleboxing.com/dps-ez.html) but all plastic never seen that before
                        ________
                        WASHINGTON MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

Comment

• SupergeZ
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Mar 2007

yeah its a crazy swivel this came with, i dont like the fact it doesnt go sideways though, so think im gona get a ball hook swivel and see how i go with that... getting alright with half a days practice, can do basic rhythems pretty quickly and accurately, and am now able to incorperate the odd elbow successfully

Comment

• BillyMack
                            • Sep 2006

and am now able to incorperate the odd elbow successfully
                            What is this odd elbow you speak of? Sounds odd...

Comment

• SupergeZ
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Mar 2007

i can like keep a rhythem going... then hit it with my right elbow and when it rebouds hit it with the right and and get the rhythem going again if you catch my drifft, for example..... left, right, left, right elbow, right , left, right, left, right elboy, right, left etc etc

so i can incorperate elbows into the rhythem which i dont think is to0 bad for my first nights trying

ill try and do a video for you tomorrow to show you what i mean and stick it on the tube.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...