X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reggabdeeps
    • Jun 2011

WANTED TO BUY Everlast Metal Ball-Hook Swivel

i know it is no longer made, but i have seen some used ones for sale now and then.

please contact me if you have an Everlast Ball-Hook all metal swivel for sale. if it is not complete, i would even be interested in purchasing some of the parts.

thanks.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by reggabdeeps View Post
    i know it is no longer made, but i have seen some used ones for sale now and then.

please contact me if you have an Everlast Ball-Hook all metal swivel for sale. if it is not complete, i would even be interested in purchasing some of the parts.

thanks.
    Did you ever get one?
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Paranday and I troll Craigslist and eBay, we've found that they crop up fairly regularly. Often you have to buy a bag with it, tho, usually one that has seen better days.....

Comment

• reggabdeeps
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Did you ever get one?
        well it wasn't an Everlast but i did get one made of better material and that is interchangeable... see pics here

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

Original Everlast Metal Ball Hooks Swivels

I'm not sure if this link will work, or not, but it's on ebay under the title: RARE VINTAGE METAL EVERLAST BALL HOOK STANDARD SPEED BAG BOXING SWIVEL LOT OF 3 In case you have to search for it.

I believe a Speed Bag Forum member should have these.

This sounds like it could be from someone from the forum, or at least someone that has checked the forum out for information. In any case here is at least one, maybe two usable everlast metal ball hook Swivels. But it looks like a person could get into a little bit of a bidding war. I'm guessing that there are a few forum members already eyeballing these swivels, and maybe have placed a bid or two all ready.

Comment

• Johnny O
            • Apr 2011

I started the bidding off...

I started the bidding of at $0.99. Now it's too rich for my blood.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...