• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

The Budweiser speed bag platform

Never seen this before:

Says it was sent to a bar, as a promo item I guess. If it was my bar I would have hung it up

Is it really functional? It's got one of those really cheap metal swivels - not an everlast swivel.
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

I've seen those on ebay before. In the other pictures I've seen they appeared to be just like the basic Everlast platform with a placard attached to the front.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Budweiser Bag stand

??

I've drank plenty of them. Also drank a few while punching another speed bag - but never punched a budweiser before. Can't honestly say I've ever seen one. Might ought to be in a "speed bag museum."
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        ??

I've drank plenty of them. Also drank a few while punching another speed bag - but never punched a budweiser before. Can't honestly say I've ever seen one. Might ought to be in a "speed bag museum."
        Oh yeah, me too.

I can see a speed bag being a big hit in a bar when the testosterone gets flowing. I've seen plenty of bars where the patrons must have hallucinated and thought there was a speed bag over a urinal because of the holes in the wall.....

Hey, that gives me an idea. A speed bag over each urinal in a sports themed bar????

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Chris M View Post
          Oh yeah, me too.

I can see a speed bag being a big hit in a bar when the testosterone gets flowing. I've seen plenty of bars where the patrons must have hallucinated and thought there was a speed bag over a urinal because of the holes in the wall.....

Hey, that gives me an idea. A speed bag over each urinal in a sports themed bar????
          HA! Imagine all the nasty nose bonks from drunks leaning into the rebound, and cell phones falling out of pockets into the Urinal...

This could make me start going to bars again just for the laughs.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...