X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • montanamaddog
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2012

FOR SALE Vintage speed bags, with gloves.

Hello everyone...

I've lurked for a while on this forum for a while. I'm a novice hitter and hope to continue improving based on what I've learned.

I hadn't intended to register until I realized that some of you may be interested in an old speed bag set up that was given to me a few years back. I've got no need for it (or room to store it), so I'm trying to find a new home for it.

Here's a couple links to the item:

ebay
    craigslist

If you have questions, you can respond here or contact me thru those sites.

Thanks to everyone who's shared technique and training tips. And thanks for your interest in the item I have for sale.

Paul
  • montanamaddog
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2012

Curious if anyone has recommendations on the value of this setup? I have lots of watchers on ebay, but no bidders. I've listed it multiple times, but no one shows serious interest. Hate to just throw it out.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

It's not all that out of line with a starting bid of $100. The rebound ring appears to be in very good shape, as is the Nokona bag. I assume the other bag is a Roberts, if it came with the ring. The shipping and handling is going to be an issue, but it's a heavy item and there isn't much you can do about it.

Comment

• montanamaddog
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2012

Thanks for the response Dutchman. The setup was purchased on ebay this weekend! You're right...the shipping will be a hassle, but I asked for an additional $30 in shipping charges, so I think I'll be ok with the packaging and fees. Oh, and the other bag is a Roberts. I wish I had my house remodeled so I could fit it in somewhere, but it's good to find someone who will appreciate it. From the buyer's handle, it appears I'm dealing with a fellow paratrooper, so it will be going to a good home.

Thanks again, and will see you around the forum.

Paul

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Congrats on the sale of the Roberts platform. It's a cool design. It looks like it has rubber grommets (is that the right word) between the wood and the drum. Did you do any punching on it?

I hope it's going to a good speed bagger home. Who knows, we might see it in action sometime in the near future.
          Attached Files
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...