• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Deville A-51 Advert

If there were a TV Ad for this Swivel, this is one way i imagine it could be.

The second Video of these two, i had to make to duck the YT Copyright Coppers.

I used the same tune as in the first Video, but a Live Cover version.
    So Far, So Good, No Blockage.

A-51 = Killer Ball hook Swivel.

Thanks Ms D. and Raul.
    Last edited by ebozyn; 04-02-2012, 10:34 PM.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Ouch, blocked by Youtube.

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Nice tune, nice swivel. Bagger ain't half bad either.

Comment

• ebozyn
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2010

Thanks Paranday.

Bag On!

Originally posted by paranday View Post
        Nice tune, nice swivel. Bagger ain't half bad either.

Comment

• ebozyn
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2010

Take 2

This time i changed to a live cover version of the same song, and added some bagging. The first video didn't really have any bagging in it.

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post

Thanks Ms D. and Raul.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post

I used the same tune as in the first Video, but a Live Cover version.

Thanks Ms D. and Raul.

No, ebo. Thank YOU!

Thank you for trying out the swivel and giving it such high marks. I LOVE the video, btw. (The first one still seems to be blocked.) Great song. Really great bagging.

Nice double punching from behind the bag. How's the "spin factor" with the Deville vs. your other swivels?
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Yep, Ebo makes your swivel look great. The one he is hitting looks to be an older model, with a bit of shaft still visible coming out of the ball and hitting the housing, (like the first one you sent me). The current model, (I think) has the eyeshank resting on the ball and the eyeshank hits the housing.

either way, ebo is a joy to watch and your swivel sounds great under his control.

( and that was advanced Reverse Double Punching behind the bag. You can do it two ways, first by doing a continuous Reverse Double Punch (RDP) combo with only one rebound in between instead of three, OR by double bumping continous Reverse Single Punches (RSP). Either way is not easy and demands excellent fist control behind the bag. Ebo has that in abundance.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• ebozyn
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Oct 2010

Thank You AK.

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                Yep, Ebo makes your swivel look great. The one he is hitting looks to be an older model, with a bit of shaft still visible coming out of the ball and hitting the housing, (like the first one you sent me). The current model, (I think) has the eyeshank resting on the ball and the eyeshank hits the housing.

either way, ebo is a joy to watch and your swivel sounds great under his control.

( and that was advanced Reverse Double Punching behind the bag. You can do it two ways, first by doing a continuous Reverse Double Punch (RDP) combo with only one rebound in between instead of three, OR by double bumping continous Reverse Single Punches (RSP). Either way is not easy and demands excellent fist control behind the bag. Ebo has that in abundance.

Comment

• ebozyn
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2010

spin factor being just grabbing the speed bag and spinning it as fast as you can while keeping the spinning as wobble free as possible. This test depends a lot on how highly polished you have the ball, and the area in the housing where the ball is seated. And the materials... metal on metal, plastic on plastic or metal on plastic.

I have the A-51, and all my other swivels polished up pretty good, so it's a pretty fair fight.

1. The A-51 spins a lot smoother and faster that the everlast plastic base, plastic ball.

2. The A-51 against the everlast plastic base METAL ball. The A-51 still comes out on top. but the Everlast with METAL ball spun longer that the plastic ball everlast.

3. The A-51 against the Everlast ALL METAL ball hook swivel. This one surprised me. It was a pretty close call, a toss up. Sometimes the Everlast would spin longer, sometimes the A-51 would take it home. So it seem to come down more to my spinning the bag with these two than the other matches.

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                  No, ebo. Thank YOU!

Thank you for trying out the swivel and giving it such high marks. I LOVE the video, btw. (The first one still seems to be blocked.) Great song. Really great bagging.

Nice double punching from behind the bag. How's the "spin factor" with the Deville vs. your other swivels?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...