• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

The shaunx headbutt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LtbZBi8bFc here is a video that i made a long time ago to show shaunx that hes not crazy for trying it lol i just had to back my boy up! seemed like a good idea lol
  • SupergeZ
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2007

1st day i had my setup i was headbutting it for abita fun, so tempting having a bag dangling infront of you at head height, it just needs to be butted!

Comment

• jaguiler
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2007

you had beat me to this as well - I was working on getting the head butt down for one of my future videos as well..... except my style is a little different and more on the forehead. I haven't seen skunk's video yet...
      but Shuan it looked like you were butting it from the side of your head. nice work either way

Comment

• Kyle
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Nov 2006

i have tryd this too... hahaha weird
        ________
        Candy_hot cam
        Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• BillyMack
          • Sep 2006

There's a closet headbutter in all of us...

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

headbuttin speedbag

Head butting a speed bag has always been in vogue. Back in the 1970's a bunch of us did it pretty regular. It's a novelty to see and do, but not really functional in a workout.

I personally never found it useful for non-stop continuous hitting, for it is difficult to keep the bag speed up in a normal routine. I gave it up completetly after fusion of several cervical (neck) vertebra in 1991.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• shaunx
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • May 2007

Originally posted by jaguiler View Post
              you had beat me to this as well - I was working on getting the head butt down for one of my future videos as well..... except my style is a little different and more on the forehead. I haven't seen skunk's video yet...
              but Shuan it looked like you were butting it from the side of your head. nice work either way
              thanks.....thought i was the first one to do it...i guess we all think of new ways to hit it with the body.....next time i'm trying my stomach..lol..just kidding.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...