• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RP65
    • Jan 2011

FOR SALE Winning 10oz Training Gloves

Hello Ralph here (RP65),
    I have a new pair of Winning 10oz gloves (model MS-300B) that I will be selling on ebay but wanted to give the Forum first chance to purchase before I post them.

I purchased these from Winning USA http://winning-usa.com/velcrogloves.html last year along with two other pairs.

I'll take $220 with free shipping in the US (this is a great deal). For those of you who have never herd of the Winning brand... these are considered to be the best professional training gloves among top boxers and MMA fighters. However, please google them yourself and read what they say about these fine gloves.

Full disclosure... please note there are two small blemishes on the left top glove indicated in picture P1080829.jpg and marked with yellow arrows. Top blemish is approximately 1/4 inch in size with the bottom blemish at 1/8 of an inch. These are minor scuffs to the finish and do not affect the integrity of the leather.

Thanks, Ralph
    Attached Files
    ralphponce65@hotmail.com
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...