X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

ringside bag with E-Z Lock Pro Swivel

I was over at my freind Matt's tonight to watch the golden state Utah game and to Hit his brand new ringside medum size bag. He had been using my Top contender with one of my plastic ball hook swivels. So I put the new swivel wich was a EZ lock pro. and his new bag well the result was garbage the swivel only wanted to go one way and made a metal ching noise every time we hit it. So we went back to the plastic ball hook and all was fine bag is great here is a video of me hitting it. Ohh sory you cant hear the bag because matt dog is playing my song LOL AND ONE MORE THING hispanic it looks like you have almost the same kind of set up you might want to get a cheep ball hook swivel for the trick hits. Enjoy

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • hispanicmakingpanic
    • May 2007

Pro swivel

Thanks for the advice. It's funny how I had the same opinion about the ballhook swivels though. I found them to be rigid and a tad slow for my routine, but I agree it is what I need to learn this awesome trickster style that eludes me. I have tried it on my setup and my swivel was all over the place. Love the song there G, Bob Dylan's masterpiece on false imprisonment and the life of Rubin Carter, former middleweight.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...