I have no idea about this ball hook, but the price is low,

Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
    I have no idea about this ball hook, but the price is low,

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/spo/3554005505.html
    Ahhh, that hitman bag brings back many memories. "Hitman Boxing" was a branch of NDL Products. They were the first to show any interest in a "speed bag training program" I was developing and brought me to their factory in Florida where they made all of the various products. My first meeting with a "Hitman Bag", similiar to the one shown in the craigslist picture, is shown below:

As a result I attended numerous sporting goods industry trade shows, several boxing shows and ultimately the 1996 Olympics doing speed bag demonstrations on their equipment. The relationship died, and I wish I had gotten one of these adjustable free standing frames.
    Attached Files
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Interesting. The few Hitman stands that I've seen used a chain link swivel, as well as on the demonstration tape that had (I have a copy of that). This appears to be a casting rather than a stamping.
      Last edited by Dutchman; 01-20-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        Interesting. The few Hitman stands that I've seen used a chain link swivel, as well as on the demonstration tape that had (I have a copy of that). This appears to be a casting than a stamping.
        Yes, they did. I was not fond of their equipment truth be told. My agreement with them was pretty simple. If I'm the one hitting the bag at the program, I'm reserving the right to bring my swivel and bag. In these pictures (look down to national sporting goods show and las vegas fitness show).
        I used their bags, but for more intense appearances (middle of the ring before boxing matches, large crowd) or demonstrations at the supershow I used my bags and swivel. notice my everlast 4200 and ballhook swivel at the atlanta supershow, feb 1996. (look at the equipment.... )

and their bags in las vegas. (the show was dead, on a few hundred ever attended the 3 day event)
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Speedbag; 01-18-2013, 03:48 PM.
        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Frabianni? Who is Frabianni?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            Frabianni? Who is Frabianni?
            Best I remember she was local personal fitness instructor/model working at the Show. Her boyfriend (took the picture) was tall enough to bump his head on the rebound board, with arms as big as my legs.

We could not lower that board (it was a special made unit) and it was too high for her and too low for her boyfriend.
            Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...