• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

old Tufwear bag (with swivel?)

Swivel base missing?

• Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

I'd say more than likely, and the platform that it was on is long gone. It could be either a Everlast or a old school TufWear, they were near twins and as I recall their bases were interchangable.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Old Tuf-Wear bag

I bought an old Tuf-Wear speed bag at a flea market for $10 a while back. It was in good shape. Got it home, inflated it, tried it out. Boy, it was dead. So, I put a new bladder in it and it's still dead. I'm wondering if it's worth pulling out the bladder again and putting in a smaller one. Any suggestions? I don't know a thing about this brand of bag.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Dutchman
        Speed Bag Historian
        • Jun 2006

That pretty much describes the old TufWear Line. They used pretty heavy leather in their bags. They did use latex bladders tho, but every old school TufWear that I've hit took a lot to keep moving. They were the perfect institutional use bag, in as such as the bag itself was extremely durable, but at the expense of the response.

Comment

• fedora
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
          That pretty much describes the old TufWear Line. They used pretty heavy leather in their bags. They did use latex bladders tho, but every old school TufWear that I've hit took a lot to keep moving. They were the perfect institutional use bag, in as such as the bag itself was extremely durable, but at the expense of the response.
          I have one and put a new bladder in it. It's a lot better than it was but still very slow compared to my other bags.

fedora

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...