Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

what platform is this?

Attached Files
  • Bag-A-Holic
    • Apr 2011

Custom powder coated prime fighter 400. I ordered it like 2 months ago, finally arrived yesterday. The cage, angle supports, and counter weight, are Starlight purple; verticals are white gloss; and Horizonals are Black Stardust.

The platform was suppose to be 24 inch diameter, but it is only 22 3/4.
    Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 03-09-2013, 07:22 AM.
    -Anthony

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Bag-A-Holic View Post
      Custom powder coated prime fighter 400. I ordered it like 2 months ago, finally arrived yesterday. The cage, angle supports, and counter weight, are Starlight purple; verticals are white gloss; and Horizonals are Black Stardust.

The platform was suppose to be 24 inch diameter, but it is only 22 3/4. ??
      Heck, throw a little Dayglo on there for a black light effect....

I've got a model 400 myself. Your "boards" look like Olympic Weight Plates.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Your "boards" look like Olympic Weight Plates.
        My thought exactly. Looks badass.

Comment

• Bag-A-Holic
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Heck, throw a little Dayglo on there for a black light effect....

I've got a model 400 myself. Your "boards" look like Olympic Weight Plates.
          Can you tell me the exact diameter of the rebound board that came with your PF 400?

Before I ordered mine, I checked online website, that it came with a 24 inch board, emailed and verbally verified this too. (Some companies, like valor only make them 23")

My PF 400, It came with an awesome looking board, but it is only 22 3/4 in diameter though? More than an inch short.

If I don't use the rebound board on here, I will use this rebound board for my old set up to use outside, (once i get the butcher block drilled and metal plate attached, to use on the new PF 400) but I think I may need to send this rebound board back, and have them send me a 24 inch board. Although it will work with most of my bags, there are some that go over the edge at only 22 3/4 inches.

I'm just curious if it was a mistake, or it really never came with a 24" board?
          Last edited by Bag-A-Holic; 03-09-2013, 07:23 AM.
          -Anthony

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...