X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crapsterface
    • Nov 2009

Cleto reyes xs vs small

Hey everyone, not sure i should call this a review or not, I got my cleto today, Its not at all like my old on i had. My old one was very lightweight. the new one was alot thicker, still a really nice little bag, but was different then I had my hopes on. Very comparable to the everlast black and gold, There very close in size, the swivel I was using them on they both about the same, I thought the cleto would be way faster. like the cleto banana I had, Does anyone have the banana ? and is it light like i mentioned ? or did they change how they make them ? different leather and such, the loop was different too. the loop on the old one i had was just a thin little straplike piece. this new loop is very thick. very good bag none the less
  • Crapsterface
    • Nov 2009

Ya I hooked myn up to a plastic bradly swivel, I had to carve off the corners so the bag didnt chafe against it. Ya my xm isnt much of a bananabag, I was kind of hoping for one. but dam, still a fast bag, I think the bigger one was actually faster, I had it hooked up to a good chaionlink swivel. I think thatl be my next bag on my list. Oh ya when purolater delivered the bag I had to pay cod. Is that normal ? I thoht my creditcard got it all. Ive been thinking about the black probag from title aswell

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...