• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fedora
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2012

Cleto Reyes Bladders

I have tried the Title and Ringside bladders so I thought I might as well try the Cleto Reyes ones being sold on ebay. They are also Latex and are more lively than the Title latex ones. I have a fairly heavy Tufwear 9x6 bag that I pulled the black inner tube tire bladder out of and I had put the Title bladder in it. It performed much better, so I thought I'd pull it out and put the Cleto Reyes bladder into it to see if there was any difference. And I have to say there was a noticeable difference in the rebound response. They apparently only have one size, an 8x5. Here's the link in case anyone is interested.

fedora
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Should have posted this sooner, but have had my hands full resurrecting a dead computer. Saw a two valve bladder from Cleto Reyes on eBay. Apparently intended for larger double end bags, it might solve the problem of replacement bladders for old school bags with the valve up on the neck, at least for display purposes if not actual use.

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
      Should have posted this sooner, but have had my hands full resurrecting a dead computer. Saw a two valve bladder from Cleto Reyes on eBay. Apparently intended for larger double end bags, it might solve the problem of replacement bladders for old school bags with the valve up on the neck, at least for display purposes if not actual use.
      I saw that too!
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...