Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Fred Medart No. 366 swivel

Posted here for documentation purposes.
    Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Maybe it's just me, But What I see in the metal pics versus the instructions doesn't add up. The actually offset Hook that goes to the ball is not shown in the printed directions.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Ah but it is. The eyebolt and the two piece clamp (the upper center of the pic where everything is laid out) are what connects the bag to the rest of the swivel. If you read the instructions they want you to punch a hole in the loop and place the clamp pieces above and below, and fasten it together with the eye bolt and the nut. This in turn allows the user to hang the bag on the hook on the swivel. Why they did this I have no idea. It seems to me to be a lot of extra work just to place a bag on a hook.

Comment

• Johnny O
        • Apr 2011

It was so unique that I had to get it for a low price. I won't be punching any holes in any of my bags though.

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Good for you. Hadn't seen this idea before.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...