X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marlon
    • Apr 2013

Rival Digital Timer

This thing is great - Unlike most timers out there, this lets you adjust the length of rounds (up to 9 minutes) and rest periods (up to 5 minutes) in one second increments.

There is a "knock" sound at 30 seconds remaining in the round & at 10 seconds remaining in the rest periods.

It rings the bell (adjustable volume, but only 3 settings) at the start & finish of each round & it sounds just like the real thing.

It has a large countdown clock & two lights on top - Green during each round & then Red during the rest periods.

I use it for interval training when I use my Eliptical machine & for training in 3 minute rounds with the speed bag.

It is exaclty as advertised & while $140.00 isn't cheap, thanks to the people on this forum (AGAIN) I got a promo code for 20% off!

I Love this thing! - Check out the demo

• Salvatore Tortellini
    • Feb 2013

I have one of these as well as a couple of older similar Ringside and Title timers that have red, yellow, and green lights but not the digital numbers. I think the Rival timer is an improvement. I only wish that they had used LED bulbs instead of the incandescent bulbs in the Rival. That would have made a bigger difference then the digital numbers. It is a very nice timer though and loud enough to be heard in a busy gym or with fairly loud music being played in a home gym.

Comment

• Niki Knuckles
      • Apr 2012

Great timer. Awesome price.
      Don't buy your speed bag from the same place you buy your tackle box.

Comment

• Dumbcluck
        • Jun 2013

sale

I just clicked the link and these are currently on sale for $75.
        plus you get a free pink bag!
        Jimbo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...