• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Mike
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Nov 2013

Swivel

What is the best type to use? I am using a chain link swivel but its a little sloppy
    Michael
  • florian 380
    • Nov 2012

Depents on what u wanna do with the bag ?? For me the Ballhook Swivel is the best
    I like it the most since i got it i never took it down and i think you learn to control the bag better

Comment

• Mr.Mike
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Nov 2013

Thanks for the in put
      Michael

Comment

• Ambullneo
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Nov 2013

Powermill Evil Swivel

I'm new here but read that the Powermill Evil Swivel is the best swivel if you're going to buy a ball-hook. Does anyone know how to get a hold of Jumpcanon directly to purchase one? I'd like to buy one myself. Sent him a PM but thought members here probably have a direct phone number or website after ordering.

Comment

• swfl
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2013

Hello Mr. Mike.
          Jumpcannon is a very busy guy, working tons of hours. Send a pm and he will get back to you. His email is evilswivel@yahoo.com
          Ms. DeVille https://www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels has a very nice swivel as well, and she can get one off in a couple days I bet. After using a chain link, ubolt, Everlast ball, Deville and an
          Evil I would suggest just getting a quality ball hook. Whatever the brand. Enjoy!
          Last edited by swfl; 11-18-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Yo Ambullneo....I just sold my last one. Probably gonna make another batch in February....I always post on this forum when I release them. Stick around & keep on baggin!
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• downriverrat
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jan 2014

swivel

Brand new to the forum. After reading all the rave reviews for the Powermill Evil Swivel I'm going to contact Ryan to order one. Thanks to everyone who posted reviews. Big help.

Comment

• speedball708
                • Apr 2015

Looking for an everlast chain link swivel. Everywere I look there unavailable. Anyone have any information?

Comment

• Dutchman
                  Speed Bag Historian
                  • Jun 2006

Everlast no longer makes the roller chain link swivel. Title carries these three roller chain swivels, but if you are looking for one that will interchange with the old Everlast flange, I'm not sure that any of these will fit.

If you absolutely want the Everlast your best bet is Craigslist and eBay. They show up on there regularly.

Comment

• speedball708
                    • Apr 2015

everlast swivel

There is this site called flaghouse that has a swivel that looks just like an everlast chain link swivel. Check it out and tell me what you think

Comment

• Speedbag
                      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by speedball708 View Post
                      There is this site called flaghouse that has a swivel that looks just like an everlast chain link swivel. Check it out and tell me what you think
                      I'd be real surprised if the Chainlink swivel in the picture at Flaghouse is the real deal. Everlast has not made two piece swivel like that (plastic base and metal housing) for quite a few years that I remember, so I wonder who makes it "if" it is not an old everlast picture.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• speedball708
                        • Apr 2015

everlast duplicate

could be a good duplicate . I have an everlast now I would just like to have a backup. I like having a variety of swivels.

Comment

• speedball708
                          • Apr 2015

platforms?

I have an everlast platform and I was thinking about getting a balazs platform. I was just wondering how the swivel mounts to the board? Wood screws or nuts and bolts? From the looks of it , it seems the V type platforms limit the ability to swap out swivels frequently.
                          Do you have any experience with V type platforms?

Comment

• Dutchman
                            Speed Bag Historian
                            • Jun 2006

Most if not all of them the swivel is mounted with wood screws. Around here what is usually done is drilling out the holes all the way through and using machine screws,washer's and locknuts. This will mean besides drilling through the wood you'll have to go through the braces.

Comment

• speedball708
                              • Apr 2015

Ok , thanks. I want a better platform but I also want to be able to switch swivels occasionally.
                              So is that what people do to V platforms in order to use nuts and bolts? Would you happen to have a picture with this modification?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...