Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2007

Kimbo Wins!

here the link folks, lets hear what you think

p.s sorry for the poor quality but its the best i could find
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

thats what i thought Kimbo would do otherwise mercer probably wud hav won. Kimbo had to keep pressure so Ray couldnt utalize his footwork and tee off.
    ________
    Your1xFantasy cam
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
      • May 2007

I must admit, I didn't give Kimbo much of a chance because of Ray Mercer's toughness and elite level boxing skills. Kimbo showed great MMA instincts with his arsenal of takedowns kicks and punches. He ended it with a beautiful guillotine from the bottom, the last thing I expected. IMO if Kimbo keeps training with the great Bas Rutten, his future in mma will be bright and destructive!

Comment

• SupergeZ
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2007

hes made the transformation from hard hitting street fighters to ruthless mma killing machine! cant wait to see more of his fights, would lvoe to see him in pride or ufc against some real tough opponents

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
          would lvoe to see him in pride or ufc against some real tough opponents
          dont think hes rdy for that yet but if he keeps training like he is it cud be possible.
          ________
          Park Royal 1 Prathumnak Pattaya
          Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...