X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rainbowsixveg
    • Jun 2007

Rival Headgerar

Has anybody tried the Rival high preformance Headgear http://rivalboxing.com/e/images/0-rhgpro-e_15.jpg
  • Kyle
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2006

never tryd it but have herd very good things
    ________
    MAJOHARDICK live
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

It sure looks nice!

Comment

• rainbowsixveg
        • Jun 2007

Yeah I really like it alot!! Im probably going to order it tommorow but I just thought I would get some opinions first.

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

ive got one of their speed bag bag before and was not disappointed and just ordered their bag gloves today because mine broke.
          ________
          Aphrodita live

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
            • May 2007

Looks very tough and durable. Also looks sharp. I have 2 sets of Fight Gear Mexican style Headgear that I was using for sparring last year. I love the snug protection but dislike the blindside it caused due to its cheek padding. Those Rival models look a bit less restricting. How much is it, if you don't mind?

Comment

• rainbowsixveg
              • Jun 2007

Its 89.99.... Pretty expencivive but last week when I was sparring I got knock pretty hard because of my other headgear which is almost imposible to see out of lol! Its worth the $ Homie

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
                • May 2007

Yea it is! I have a really close friend here in town that I spar with, at one point he was on a fast track as an amateur and his career was stopped short when he sparred a much bigger fighter w/o headgear. He suffered a brain injury and was advised to stop. I would offer you my headgear homey, it's almost new, but it has the same restrictions as what you explained. Don't underestimate the protection and shock absorbency of your mouthpiece, and remember to bite down hard on that sucker when your swinging them thangs!

Comment

• rainbowsixveg
                  • Jun 2007

Thats crazy

Man thats why you need good headgear But I think Im totaly diggin this headgear

Comment

• rainbowsixveg
                    • Jun 2007

It came

My headgear came Whoop Whoop!It is So nice Ill really know when I spar wit it! Ill keep you guys updated

Comment

• Kyle
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Nov 2006

thats funny cuz i just got my bag gloves from them today there great i like them alot. i might throw a review up after they get a week of work or so.
                      ________
                      Washington medical marijuana

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...