X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roscoe
    • May 2006

Title Customer Service

Up till now, Title has been on top of things with my orders, quicker than most. In May I ordered a Powair (foam & water bag) Heavy Bag, 160 pounder. Three weeks into it I called Title to see what the what was, where is my bag? The guy explained that the bag comes from a different warehouse, it's made to order, and certain parts could be backordered and blah blah blah. Says he will get the tracking number and call me right back. Two days later still no call. Two more calls, two more rep's, two more promises, nothing. I finally get on the computer and write about their crappy customer service. Yesterday I get two e-mails and a phone call from their main office and my bag will be here tomorrow. On top of this, they're giving me a $50 gift certificate towards a future purchase.

Not bad Title, I can live with this.
    Last edited by Roscoe; 06-28-2007, 12:01 PM. Reason: typo
  • rainbowsixveg
    • Jun 2007

Same thing

I feel your pain man! My powair uppercut bag still never came!WTF???

Comment

• Roscoe
      • May 2006

Rainbowsixveg

Originally posted by rainbowsixveg View Post
      I feel your pain man! My powair uppercut bag still never came!WTF???
      Check you Private Messages

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...