Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Way to go Roge!
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• drag-on389
      • May 2014

Nice bagging. I have watched all your videos even the ones with the alligators. You have really progressed in your bagging. What is that bag your hitting?

Comment

• rehamco1
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by drag-on389 View Post
        Nice bagging. I have watched all your videos even the ones with the alligators. You have really progressed in your bagging. What is that bag your hitting?
        It is an Everlast 4x6 non leather. I also have a leather Everlast red and blue 3x6 that I really like especially for linking but since it is a bit fatter in the middle before I use it much will have to move my swivel on my board because where it is makes the fatter bag too close to my garage wall and I get scraped knuckles. I will have it moved soon. I have tried the shorter bag and in my opinion I should be able to link better with it. ps did you really see my 1st video??? bag on

Comment

• drag-on389
          • May 2014

The first time I saw you on the bag was on a video posted by swfl. You can clearly see the improvement on the latest video. You are doing pretty good. I myself have not yet hit a 4 x 6 bag. First I have to get past the 5 x 8.
          Last edited by drag-on389; 01-19-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Del-Striking
            • Aug 2014

Nice fist rolls and double bumps Roge. Thanks.

Comment

• rehamco1
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2013

Gosh thank you everyone I am trying to get better sure am having trouble with the elbow hits has anyone done a video that is all elbow hits I think that would be interesting anyway thank you all again for the encouragement it does help...bag on!!

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
                the more I hit the speed bag the more I enjoy my journey

WOW! That was awesome, Roge! Nice moves. Nice linking. You'll find the more you linking you do, the smoother it will get. The main thing to remember on linking is to punch straight through, then bringing the fist straight back through, making as little of a "figure 8" as possible. I think Skunk has a YouTube video explaining it better. (The linking tip is at the 1:41 mark of the video.) This video really helped me with linking.

Great forward and reverse punching. Good form, too. And nobody can say that you don't have your elbows up! Great video.
                You go, speed bag sister!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
                I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• rehamco1
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2013

Thanks for the tips and the video. bag on sister of the bag and have a great day

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...