Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag
  • Busta Knuckles
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Here is a personal Demo of the Model 400 wall unit from primefighter.com

Hope it helps.
    Wow!!!!!! Ask for an inch and Alan gives 10 miles! I'm callin Prime Fighter in the morning before they raise the friggin price....$500 is a lot of cash but if you look at the other brands in the same price range or even hundreds of dollars more they don't even compare!!!!! Mr. KAHN your f#@%ing Awesome!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN

Comment

• Kyle
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2006

amazing looking unit thanks for taking the time to do that. im gonna need a adjustable playform one day and that one looks really good. better start saving. free bible to now thats a pitch im in too.
      ________
      Glass pipes
      Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
        • Jul 2007

I called and ordered today and I even got to speak with the guy who builds the units!!! He custom builds them to order, I actually added an extra 10" of adjustment to the unit AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!!!!! They also offer custom colors at no charge if in stock and a little more if they have to order it. It's about a week build time but I'm sure its worth the wait Total cost with shipping and forum discount was under $530....not too shabby

Comment

• Kyle
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2006

nice wut colour? and make sure u post alot of pics wen u get it.
          ________
          Nexium Lawsuites

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Busta Knuckles View Post
            I called and ordered today and I even got to speak with the guy who builds the units!!! He custom builds them to order, I actually added an extra 10" of adjustment to the unit AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!!!!!!! They also offer custom colors at no charge if in stock and a little more if they have to order it. It's about a week build time but I'm sure its worth the wait Total cost with shipping and forum discount was under $530....not too shabby
            Told ya.... great folks. I've been to their factory in Noel Missouri.

Did you get this Forum discount? they offer a discount for our members.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Kyle
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Nov 2006

discount??? wut is it?
              ________
              VAPORIZER WIKI

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Big_Nesticles View Post
                discount??? wut is it?
                I believe it is 15%. You will occassionally notice a banner on the top of the page for primefighter.com website.
                That was arranged by TIM, in a swap for giving forum members a discount.
                Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  Told ya.... great folks. I've been to their factory in Noel Missouri.

Did you get this Forum discount? they offer a discount for our members.
                  discount??? wut is it?
                  nice wut colour? and make sure u post alot of pics wen u get it.
                  Yeah definately good people. I got the stock colors (black frame/ royal blue carriage) but they had several other colors in stock and if they don't have the color you want he said they can probably get it and they are powder coated not painted(much more durable).........Membership has its privleges Big Nest because members of the Speedbag forum recieve a 15% discount off your platform purchase (thanks to Tim, Alan, and B-Mack)...............I'll definitly post pics when i get it mounted even though my thumbnails seem to disapear after a couple of days for some reason?.......Mucho Gracias Amigos

Comment

• Chris M
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Mar 2006

Great video and an awesome setup Alan.

What does that thing weigh? Also, didn't that setup used to cost about $900?

Comment

• Tim
                      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Discount details here:

The details of the discount are also sent to all new members via PM from myself when you first register.... although this wasn't in effect for some of our older members.

I've made it a sticky thread now.
                      Last edited by Tim; 07-28-2007, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Chris M View Post

No, the SKU 400 started out at about $350 or $400.00 a few years ago. Their professional grade unit model SKU 1000 used to be $900.00. It normally allows for "ceiling-to-floor" adjustment.

We are standing in front of that unit "pro" unit below in their factory at Noel Missouri. Randy the owner is on the left. It is mostly a family run business.

But the sku 400 is custom made (all their units of this design can be customized to your specifications) and they can make longer vertical tubes to whatever length you want. The standard length (mine) has about 20 inches of variation. the board on mine is 2 inches thick, but they have thinner board is you want. I also got a thinner board without the hole for the heavybag, which I never intended to hang on my bedroom wall.

(* I personally get NO "kickback" or commission from any sales, and I am not related to them in any way, other than being very impressed by their products and dedicaton to customer service. They originally had contacted me about their equipment and sent me some information. As luck would have it, I was going to Branson missouri not long after, so I swung though Noel Missouri to visit. We had a great time and they make super equipment.
                        Last edited by Speedbag; 07-28-2007, 09:58 AM.
                        Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
                          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Chris M View Post

Chris I believe it weighs in at about 165 lbs!!!! I hope my wall doesn't come down!!!!

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Busta Knuckles View Post
                            Chris I believe it weighs in at about 165 lbs!!!! I hope my wall doesn't come down!!!!
                            probably more like 125 or 130lb. the counterbalance weight itself is 35lbs.
                            Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
                              • Jul 2007

I Got My Prime Fighter Sku 400!!!!!!!

I got my Prime Fighter 400 platform up and all I can say is it's AWESOME!!!! It wasn't any more difficult to install than a typical wall unit. The friggin thing is built like a tank!!!! No bounce to this board, its over 2" thick!!! The adjustability is off the chain, I can even bring it low enough for my six year old nephew!!!! I couldn't resist hangin my 100lb heavy bag and takin some swings at it......SOLID AS A ROCK...though I will probably get a 50lb sharp shooter bag because my studio/gym isn't very big.....When I can afford a video camera I'll post some vids.....THANKS to Alan for the demo and THANKS to Prime Fighter for the QUALITY AND CRAFTSMANSHIP!!!!!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...