X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Busta Knuckles
    • Jul 2007

The real deal?

Has anyone tried ordering a metal Everlast ball hook from this company? Is it just a "wolf ticket" or the real deal? It better not be plastic for $22.99.!!http://www.esportsonline.com/?sitemi...rc=SP_2517XXXX
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Busta Knuckles View Post
    Has anyone tried ordering a metal Everlast ball hook from this company? Is it just a "wolf ticket" or the real deal? It better not be plastic for $22.99.!!http://www.esportsonline.com/?sitemi...rc=SP_2517XXXX
    I'd call them first to be sure it is metal. they don't say that on the add page, just a "pro ball swivel".
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
      • Jul 2007

I called Esports Online today and the sales rep ASSURED me (3 times) that the swivel pictured is EXACTLY what you get. I'll give an update next week when it arrives. Hope it's for real!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I called Esports Online today and the sales rep ASSURED me (3 times) that the swivel pictured is EXACTLY what you get. I'll give an update next week when it arrives. Hope it's for real!!
        Check the hook when it comes.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
          • Jul 2007

Bait and Switch!!!!

Just to update and inform everyone the picture of the Everlast ball hook on the Esportsonline page is to just bait you and then they send you a Century model #(piece of crap) to you....the old bait and switch!!!! I know others have fell victim to this practice on other online sporting good sites, but I guess someone has to be the guinea pig My advice is to only order from the tried and true vendors like Ringside, Title, and Prime Fighter. At least what you see is what you usually get with them.....Esports online=Not the Real Deal!!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

• Roscoe
            • May 2006

Busta Knuck

I got that same POS fake ball on a half shell from some shyster I don't remember. I use it to remind myself that if something looks TOO good to be true....it probably is.

I also use it to hang my extra bags off to the side.

Comment

• SupergeZ
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2007

complain and ask for a refund as its not the swivel advertised.. id be raging if they sent me sum knock off crap posing as the real deal...

Comment

• Busta Knuckles
                • Jul 2007

Originally posted by SupergeZ View Post
                complain and ask for a refund as its not the swivel advertised.. id be raging if they sent me sum knock off crap posing as the real deal...
                Ya SupergeZ, I already called and they are refunding my money and paying the return shipping, but it is still a total waste of my time takin a trip to UPS and all, but i hope this keeps others from buying from misleading vendors and wasting their time........conclusion(no one sells new Everlast metal ball hook swivels, their all gone.........better buy a Watkins before their gone too!!!!

Comment

• SupergeZ
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Mar 2007

good to know they refunded u busta, nothing worse than ordering sumthing and when it arrives its not as described / shown

why on earth did everlast stop producing the swivel if it was so good =/ totally baffles me..

Comment

• Chris M
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Mar 2006

Ya SupergeZ, I already called and they are refunding my money and paying the return shipping, but it is still a total waste of my time takin a trip to UPS and all, but i hope this keeps others from buying from misleading vendors and wasting their time........conclusion(no one sells new Everlast metal ball hook swivels, their all gone.........better buy a Watkins before their gone too!!!!
                    I had the exact same thing happen to me with another online vendor. I have bought three of the metal Everlast ball/hook swivels in the past few years and I got all of them from private parties on Ebay. Two of them were new old stock and one was an oldie but a goodie.

If you're really dying to have one of these, PM me and we'll work something out.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...